Monday, February 27, 2012

My Life Quote

            “Never take anyone for granted, because you never know when you may lose them.”- Quote from the movie Glitter. This quote has always been my favorite quote. However, I have not listened to my own advice. Four years ago my great grandfather pasted away. At that point in time, I did not know that that was the last time I was going to see my father. I had not seen him in a long time, and he came off really odd to me. He did not seem like my dad. I was really rude to him; I didn’t want to hug him nor talk with him. Had I known that it would have been the last time I had the chance to do those things, I would have. Just a few months later I get a call saying that he had been arrested for something he did not do. Still today, he is prison trying to appeal. He being in prison, knowing that I may never be able to see him again, has made him and I reunite. Our relationship is so much stronger. Everyday, I wish that I would have loved on him and been nicer to him. I need to start listening to my own advice, and possibly there will be fewer mistakes in my life. “Never take anyone for granted, because you never know when you u may lose them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment