Sunday, August 28, 2011

Narrowing Down the Days

The Days are narrowing down. I will be bringing a little man into this world soon. He is slowly but surely coming. I'm not due until September 25th, but he's dropping and I'm dilating. I am so excited. My anxiety is crazy right now. Everyday I want him to be here. I'm telling Erik and myself that we need to do whatever to get things moving. I just really hope its when my mom has vacation open at her work. I would love it if her and my sister could stay for a few days and help!! It would make me ever so happy.

Even though I am a mommy, I still need my mommy. I still call her everyday. No matter what I try to talk to her everyday. She always makes me feel better. I hope Emma and Jacob feel that way about me when they are my age. A momma always knows the right things to say. They are the best shoulder to cry on, or in my circumstances, the best ear to cry into. Life is hard when you don't have a mommy around. I am dreading the day I will have to say goodbye. A mother's love is like no other.

Jacob, the little man in my belly, is very healthy, the doctors say. He was a little over 5 lbs. last time we measured. His heart rate is good. His muscle tone is good. I saw his eyebrows move in the ultrasound the other day... a little creepy. His breathing is good. I saw his chest rising and falling. And his movement is great!! He stretched real big while my doctor was doing the ultrasound.

I hope he comes soon. I can't wait any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment