Friday, July 15, 2011

Scares Easier Now Than Ever

Why is it that I get scared more now than I did when I was little? Seriously, I get so scared all the time. I still have nightmares. I always think my house is haunted. Most people grow out of gettin scared. Not me.. lol I grew into getting scared.




When I was younger I hardly ever got scared. My dad always watched scary movies with me. I loved watching them. My sisters and me would always watch Chucky, Freddy, Michael Myers, and Carrie. Always. When I was little my dad would tell me about the nightmares he had as a child. Now those would scare me. Just the way he would tell them to me would creep me out!! I have watched a scary movie in a long time. I can't.. I get so scared. Sometimes I can get myself to watch those haunted shows on tv every once in a while. But I try not to because I'm always scared I'm going to have nightmares. I am a grown woman and I get so scared all the time.




I get so scared when I am home alone at night. I always stayed home alone when i was young. And when I was in high school I be home alone for a weekend. I was never scared. And now that I'm a mom and an adult, I always get creeped out. I mean my house makes creepy noises. I always feel like someone is watching me or someone is going to break into the house. I always think someone is going to break into the house!! I mean there is always a light on in the house when I'm here. Emma's lamp stays on throughout the night. So someone would be stupid to break in. I seriously freak out though. I will text Erik and ask him how much longer he'll be at work. I ask him to hurry!! I really get scared. Sometimes I try to call my sister. I lay in bed staring out the window. Checking and making sure all the doors are locked. I try to go to sleep but I'm too scared to. I will stay up until Erik gets home.



I still have nightmares. I am 21 and have terrifing nightmares. Thats why I don't watch scary movies anymore. I am scared that I will end up having a nightmare. I remember my nightmares better than I do my regular dreams. I still remember dreams from when I was a little girls. I actually had a nightmare last night. I don't remember that much. The only thing I do remember is Erik falling. I was sleeping but in my sleep I was trying to catch him. And in real life I sit up and grab Erik. I didn't even mean to. But once I realized what I was doing I just layed back down. It was really weird. My dreams get so bad that I wake up breathing hard, heart beating rediculously!! I really get scared. It takes me forever to go back to sleep. I have to place my hand on Erik or rest my foot against him. I don't know what it is. I don't know why  I still have dreams like this.


Why am I always scared?
Are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment